- 6” inch silk knotted bracelet with silver washed fair trade beads joined by a sterling silver lobster clasp and chain extender reaching a max of 6.5”.m inches.
- 100% fair trade, upcycled silk dyed by hand hand.
- Each piece takes an hour to make due to the irregularities and uneven nature of the upcycled silk. Please allow 2-3 business days to process orders over 3 pieces.
- Due to the nature or it’s materials, variations in color, tie-dye pattern, raw and unfinished ends and texture are present throughout each item each one is unique.
- For long lasting durability, do it wet and avoid contact with rough surfaces when worn and not worn. Store in a dry place inside the recycle the provided puches avoid contact with perfume, lotion and oils to help keep color and quality good as new.
- Each piece is designed and made by hand in Brooklyn, NY by Bajamar’s founder, Claudia.
Pickup available at UNBOX
Usually ready in 1 hour
Pickup available, usually ready in 1 hour
110 C. del Parque
San Juan PR 00911
Sale price$35.00 USD