- 6” inch bracelet using fair trade, freshwater pearls, grade triple A potato pearls, aquamarine and pink opals.
- TEMPESTAD is also offered as a 9 inch anklet.
- Closure is joined by a sterling silver lobster clasp and a 2 inch chain extender.
- Due to the nature or it’s materials, variations in color, tie-dye pattern, raw and unfinished ends and texture are present throughout each item each one is unique.
- For long lasting durability, do it wet and avoid contact with rough surfaces when worn and not worn. Store in a dry place inside the recycled pouch provided and avoid contact with perfume, lotion and oils to help keep color and quality good as new.
- Each piece is designed and made by hand in Brooklyn, NY by Bajamar’s founder, Claudia
Pickup available at UNBOX
Usually ready in 1 hour
Pickup available, usually ready in 1 hour
110 C. del Parque
San Juan PR 00911
Sale price$55.00 USD