- 15 inch necklace using recycled wood, top quality, fair trade freshwater pearls and restored mother of pearl and puka shells.
- Closed by sterling silver lobster clasp and 2 inch chain extender.
- Due to the nature of its materials, variations in color, texture, shape and size are present in each item - each one is unique.
- For long lasting durability, do not wet. Store in a dry place and lay with clasp closure joined in the recycled box provided. Avoid contact with perfume, lotion and oils to avoid corrosion of brass and maintain color good as new.
- Each piece is designed and made by hand in Brooklyn, NY by Bajamar's founder, Claudia.
Pickup available at UNBOX
Usually ready in 1 hour
Pickup available, usually ready in 1 hour
110 C. del Parque
San Juan PR 00911
Sale price$60.00 USD