Cold-pressed from the peel of fresh limes, doTERRA Lime essential oil is refreshing and energizing in both aroma and taste. Limes are frequently used in entrées and beverages for their fresh, citrus flavor. Experimental research suggests that due to its high limonene content, Lime may provide internal cleansing benefits, but further research is required.† The citrusy aroma can be diffused to help freshen the air. It’s also an effective and natural surface cleaner. Lime is frequently used in facial and body cleansers for its purifying properties and uplifting scent.
- Supports healthy immune function when consumed†
- Provides a refreshing, stimulating aroma
- Contains cleansing properties
- Encourages a balanced and energizing atmosphere
- Diffuse to freshen the air
- Drop on a cotton pad and use to help remove grease spots and sticker residue.
- Add to your drinking water for enhanced flavor.
Directions For Use
Aromatic use: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.
Pickup available at UNBOX
Usually ready in 1 hour
110 C. del Parque
San Juan PR 00911