Referred to as a “forbidden fruit” and one of the “Seven Wonders of Barbados,” grapefruit was first documented in 1750 by Welshman Rev. Griffith Hughes. The name “grapefruit” is attributed to the fruits growing in clusters which resemble those of grapes. Known for its energizing and invigorating aroma, CPTG®Grapefruit essential oil helps create an uplifting environment when diffused or used topically. Grapefruit is also renowned for its cleansing and purifying properties and is frequently used in skin care for its ability to promote the appearance of clear, healthy-looking skin. Grapefruit, thanks to its high level of limonene, may support a healthy metabolism when used internally, based on preliminary research.*
- Improves the appearance of blemishes
- May support a healthy metabolism when used internally, due to its primary chemical constituent limonene, according to preclinical research*
- Creates an uplifting environment
- Combine with carrier oil or lotion and rub on hands or feet for an invigorating massage.
- Diffuse for a motivating, invigorating aroma.
- Add to water to support a healthy metabolism.*
Directions For Use
Aromatic use: Add 3-4 drops to the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute 1 drop in 4 fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply 1-2 drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.
Pickup available at UNBOX
Usually ready in 1 hour
110 C. del Parque
San Juan PR 00911